Thursday 10 December 2015

WOOL JACKET, CHIFFON & JEFFERY CAMPBELL

THROW BACK THURSDAYS.

This was a bout year ago, heading home after a late shift my partner & myself stopped in at the famous 24/7 Dennys for a late night snack. I've still got the same heavy blunt fringe & haircut but this time my fringe is quiet a bit shorter, influenced by Natalia Kills.


This was a work outfit that I've just added a furry jacket on to.
The shorts are from Glassons, under the jacket I've got a chiffon long sleeve shirt from Supre. The furry jacket is from Wild Pair & my shoes are Jeffery Campbell from Andrea Biani. Haven't really got any accessories on that day besides the Louis Vuitton grey wallet in my hand. I love this outfit, I still own everything in this photo. Favorite item would have to be the boots, there so comfy and I love shoes that give me some added height.





No comments:

Post a Comment