Saturday 12 December 2015

EVERYDAY MAKEUP



This is my everyday make-up that I never leave the house with out. Ive got oily skin which is so annoying, so I always have to have a blot powder or a prep & prime powder on hand which is what I'm using at the moment from MAC, my face constantly gets shiny so I just dab the T section of my face with my powder & I'm back to flawless, easy enough. Last year if I emptied my make-up bag all the contents would be MAC, I used it religiously & found it was great for my oily skin but since working for L'Oreal I just had to convert slightly, I mean I was getting a lot of free & not yet out on the market products & I could try any thing from the range so I felt like a bit of a trader. So I have come to really enjoy this L'Oreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation, it has now become my new everyday foundation, it may be a little drying for people that have dry skin but for the girls like me its perfection! The only thing I would say is that I don't get as much coverage as I use to using MAC Studio Fix but I just add another layer & its fine. I've never fussed too much with mascaras because I get eyelash extensions from The Lash Room (Courtney is amazing), have been for the last 3 years now. I use to use a MAC dark brown brow pencil but I've recently been getting my brows tinted as well so I don't bother buying one anymore. I must say getting my eyelashes & eyebrows constantly maintained saves me so much time in the morning, I pretty much just apply my MAC Skin Base Visage Primer (again for oily skin), concealer, foundation then quickly brush over my face with my MAC Studio Fix Powder which seals my makeup. I then apply a small amount of blush on the top corners of my cheeks, apply mascara to the bottoms of my eyelashes and then choose a lip stick shade if I'm wearing one that day & that's me done & dusted. I've got several different eyeshadow palettes but if I am going to wear one I stick to my Bobbi Brown shade 61 Saddle, it a nice smokey shade but I tend to keep my makeup pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment