Saturday 5 December 2015

NEW LOOK FOR SUMMER


After going back to my natural brunette self for 2015 I've made the very rash decision to head back to being a BLONDE BOMBSHELL for 2016, & just in time for Summer. 
I seem to go from one extreme to the next (this time there was some inspiration from Kim Kardashian), never a natural transition. I am an ex hairdresser so I decided to attempt it myself at home, I mean I've done this at least 100 times in the past five years in a salon so it would be a breeze right? WRONG. It was a whole lot more difficult than I had anticipated. 


Anyway I arrived at a beautiful deep orange on Friday, a sort of yellowish/gold by Monday & a nearly white blonde by the following Friday which was the colour I was ultimately aiming for. Considering I had a lot of old built up colour in my hair, I thought my hair acted very heroically, it did not fall out, did not snap-off & did not go all frizzy/puffy or fluffy, which is a huge sign of significant DAMAGE! 


So here is my finished colour, huge shout out to Fudge Purple Shampoo, it is an amazing product! It cuts out the yellow/gold tones in your hair & your left with a beautiful icy ash blonde, depending on how ashy you like it will depend on how long you leave it in your hair. 

BRUNETTE TO BLONDE


There was no need for a emergency trip to the hair salon so I'm ultimately very happy with the outcome of my hair colour, it was quiet a mission but we got their.



Simone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment