Sunday 6 December 2015

NOT SO "SPRING" CLEANING

So I've recently done a late "spring" cleaning of my wardrobe and shoe collection, so it has downsized my collection some what. These are the ones that have managed to survive through to another year. When I'm going through my shoes/clothes trying to decide which items will be going to the Salvation Army I always think of three rules.
1. Have you worn them in the last 6 months
2. Can you add this item into a current outfit
&
3. You absolutely LOVE this item & its priceless (vintage, gift, attached memories)
If you don't have any of these 3 attached to that item then give it away to a new home, some one else will get much more use out of it then you.


Most of my shoes are from Wild Pair, Andrea Biani, Overland & Mi Piaci. Definitely my favourite shoe stores. So it does make it a little harder to say goodbye to them, especially when I remember the price tag that was attached when I purchased them & the great thing about cleaning out your wardrobe and shoes shelves, you get to go shopping again and re-fill the newly empty spaces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment