Saturday 5 December 2015

MUST HAVE ACCESSORIES.

KOOKAI HAT.

This is one of my FAVOURITE accessories! I purchased this about a year ago & it has never failed me, you can pop it on with a casual outfit to jazz it up a bit, its also great when your having a NOT SO great hair day, it just completes your outfit.




MINK PINK SUNNIES.

These are absolutely always found in my handbag, I tend to leave them in there because I always seem to want to wear them once I've already left the house. I LOVE the rounded style of these glasses, & they always fit in well with whatever outfit Im wearing.



MARC BY MARC JACOBS WATCHES.

I love my watches, I always feel a bit naked if I've left the house & forgot to put a watch on. I especially love this one, it was a present which makes it more special. It has a stunning leather strap, when I first got it I actually wasn't too found of it, I had my eye on the rose gold number, but I find that with the black leather strap it ties in well with any of my outfits.


MAC LIPSTICKS.


You'll almost always find me wearing some deep shade of lipstick, mostly MAC because I just love all the deep/rich colors they have to offer, most other brands can look fairly a deep shade but once you've applied it there usually sheer, have a shimmer or super shiny, which I HATE.

Simone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment