Tuesday 8 December 2015

BLACK ON BLACK WITH SOME LEATHER TRIM








Why black is the most flattering colour to wear!If you know me you ll know my favourite colour to wear in clothing or shoes, even in accessories is BLACK. I LOVE it. I feel so edgy in black, look slimmer and everything matches. There can be a point when you do actually look like you are about to attend a funeral which is not a good look so I tend to keep a few coloured items in my wardrobe or just make sure I've got a nice shade of lipstick on for a pop of colour, if I was wearing all black I wouldn't go and match that with some black lipstick. If I woke up and I was craving to wear my Blackberry black lipstick (which does happen, sometimes I match my outfit to a shade of lipstick) I would try and add some colour into my outfit or have my hair tied back so I'm not looking too grungy/emo.

This is just a simply work outfit or an everyday running errands outfit, I'm wearing my favourite, most comfortable Windsor Smith boots that I've had forever, a simple black long sleeve cotton dress from Wild Pair, a leather jacket from Glassons, sunnies from Quay and essential stockings from Glassons. Such a warm comfy outfit for a not very summers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment