Thursday 17 December 2015

LETS GO SHOPPING



As much as I love Christmas cheer and all I honestly can not wait till its over!
I feel like last week it was 4 months till Christmas & then I woke up yesterday & SH*T its next week! (panic). Well it only comes around once a year so lets try to embrace it. There are things that of course I love, I really enjoy shopping, I mean what girl doesn't like shopping? I especially love baby shopping, I don't have any kids and only have one niece and one new baby nephew that I'm planning on spoiling this yea, so I don't get a lot of opportunities to be in baby stores. I found myself lost in Pumpkin Patch & Cotton-on Kids yesterday at St Lukes mall, I think it may have something to do with my childhood. When I look back at all my baby to toddler photos I seriously look like a little boy, my parents dressed me well, just in boy clothing for some reason. (Ill try to find one that doesn't look too old & upload it) Some of the many outfits I remember well are three quarter ripped denim shorts, a flannel shirt, a beanie & little Nikes or Jordans, now I was a very stylish little boy non the less :)
Anyway..
I think that's why I'm completely obsessed with princess outfits, sparkles & just adorable little girls clothes.

When I'm shopping I'm super rash, very decisive with what I'm looking for, I march into a store & within the first 10 seconds Ill know if what I'm looking for is in this store, if not I do a quick pretend browse around the store then I'm off to the next store. I do rather like shopping alone or with my partner, my family are the complete opposite in there shopping style, they end up buying more things for them self's making our Christmas shopping experience LONG & grueling. With my partner he pretty much just follows me around & he is a pretty quick shopper as well which is PERFECT!

This is my Christmas shopping outfit, its relaxing & comfortable yet still stylish, has a hint of summer with the floral design on the play suit but Im still rocking my comfy Windsor Smith boots, I tend to coordinate my outfits, if I'm wearing shorts or a short dress I like to wear enclosed shoes (boots) & vice versa, if I'm wearing loose summer pants or a maxi dress Ill wear some chunky sandals, It feels more balanced. I feel TOO casual/beach living if I'm wearing a summer dress and sandals. Weird? Anyway that's how I usually put an outfit together unless its absolutely scorching hot then beach living style it is!

(Playsuit is from Glassons, fringed cardi is from Dotti & boots are Windsor Smith)

No comments:

Post a Comment