Saturday 5 December 2015

BOHO & PLAYFUL.

THROW BACK THURSDAYS.

This was about a year ago just about to leave for a lunch date. 
I had a solid blunt bob haircut with a heavy blunt fringe & my natural brunette color, a lot different from my current look.


Most of this outfit is from Wild Pair.
The bag, sandals, dress & shorts are all from Wild Pair, I love this store because you can find just about any outfit, from lunching to fine dinning.
The boho fringe kimono is from Dotti & Im wearing a old school styled Casio gold watch with a few gold rings to match. Im also wearing one of my favorite lip stick shades ''Three Witches'' from Zombie Cosmetics to spice my look up.

I think this was a great casual summer look, & with the leopard sandals, purple matte lips & fringe kimono it added a hint of playfulness & completed the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment