Monday 14 December 2015

SUMMER STYLE










YAY Summer has finally come back around!! Now for most people Summer is all about flip flops, togs, shorts & singlets, its more about comfy wear that is cool & easy to get into & out off, generally were at the pools or beach every spear second we have trying to cool off. Thats all great but for me I dont like the typical floral summer dresses & the NZ famous jandals. I try to stay fashionable & trendy all through the year.

These are some fashion looks that I absolutely LOVE. They may not be as comfortable as your ripped denim short-shorts and crop top but they are a whole lot classier & stylish!!  The first 2 photos are must haves for Summer, invest in a couple of fab sunnies, I personally love a rounded shaped frame, I also love aviators, I think it all depends on the outfit your wearing so Its good to have a few selections of sunnies. 
The 1st photo is a harness bra from Sass & Bide, this is great for under a see through chiffon dress or loose shirt, great for summer where you can still wear cool, relaxing pieces but instead of wearing a tacky bikini or just a normal bra peaking through you can reveal this beautiful bra, Lonely Hearts also have some fabulous bralets.
All these outfits I think you can easily incorporate them into your everyday life, going christmas shopping, lunching in Ponsonby on a beautiful sunny day, dinning in mission bay etc.

Enjoy your Summer everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment