Thursday 17 December 2015

PIN STRIPES & CHIFFON CAPE.

THROW BACK THURSDAYS.

This wasn't actually too long ago, I think this was about 6-8 months ago, I was just leaving for work that day. I had a kind of a ombre going on, I've still got the blunt fringe but I'm growing out the blunt bob haircut.


The pin striped high waisted pants are one of my favourite clothing items, they're from Wild Pair, the very manly thick leather belt actually belongs to my partner, I thought it looked better than a one of my petite belts in this occasion.
The shoes & the essential huge black bag are also from Wild Pair, the casual black t shirt I've just thrown on to pull the outfit together is a essential from Supre & the  chiffon cape like cardigan is from ASOS, its a great piece for just throwing on top of an outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment