Saturday 19 December 2015

SHOULDERS ARE OUT FOR SUMMER

My shoulders are getting a little sun today with this beautiful top I love from Wild Pair, I brought it this time last year but never got around to wearing it last Summer.




I've matched it with some loose relaxing pants from Decjuba which it kind of looks like overalls or a long play suit. I wore this for a second round of Christmas shopping. I'm also wearing Jeffery Campbell sandals & Australia Quay sunnies.

I must say my shopping experience was a lot more pleasurable this time around & again like my previous post I went mad in Pumpkin Patch with there half price sales!! I might try & get all the toddlers in their new outfits on Christmas day & upload some photos with a post, with delicious food & sweets it could be a very tricky job!

Until then..
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment